About Us

My photo
Carlsbad, CA, United States
Here we go again! There is so much more of our great United States still to see that we have become full-timers again. In addition to seeing new sights, we will be volunteering our services at national and state parks and points of interest. Check out our diary style blog below to follow us on our travels. Also, look into our archive and check the exciting places we have seen.

Monday - Sunday August 1-6, 2017

First of all I would like to say, I am sick of the heat and humidity!  It isn't supposed to get this hot or humid here that's why we don't have A/C.

My laptop is officially terminal.  I can hardly get it to work and when I do the keyboard doesn't work.  I type one letter then I have to wait until the computer catches up, then another letter and the curser bounces all over the place.  The only way I can continue is to hit the escape backspace to remove the last letter then type another letter.  Let me tell you that it takes forever to get one sentence written.

Friday, I met Kristy at her apartment to accompany her to the mobile home park to meet the manager and turn in her application.  The manager seems very nice but unfortunately, Kristy didn't have all the necessary paperwork so we will have to reschedule.  Apparently, her Dad has the other forms with him at work.  The owner of the mobile home came into the office while we were talking with the manager and invited us back to her home so I could see the inside since I wasn't with them when they toured the mobile home.

Today is our other granddaughter, Katie's birthday.  Happy birthday Katie!  Wish we could be there to help you celebrate.

No comments: